A bit about me.
I am a professional landscape photographer, specialising in capturing the atmosphere of East Anglia for clients which include the National Trust.
When I'm not behind the camera, a lot of my time is spent running landscape photography workshops. I have been running my 1-2-1 and group workshops in East Anglia for over five years and I now lead photography tours to locations around the world for Tatra Photography.
I also write for photography magazines and regularly speak at camera clubs, being a member of two photography groups myself (Felixstowe Photographic Society and the Beyond Group), is one of the things that keeps me inspired.
- 2017 International Garden Photographer of the Year - highly commended
- 2017 International Garden Photographer of the Year - National Trust special award - 2nd place
- 2017 Outdoor Photographer of the Year - finalist
- 2017 Landscape Photographer of the Year - commended
- 2017 RHS Photography competition - category winner
- 2017 Your Vision competition - category winner
- 2016 Landscape Photographer of the Year - commended & book cover shot
- 2016 'A stone's throw' solo exhibition, Boat House gallery, Flatford
- 2015 International Garden Photographer of the Year - commended
- 2015 Landscape Photographer of the Year - commended
- 2015 RHS Photography competition - runner up
- 2014 Royal Photographic Society - LRPS distinction
- 2014 Photography Alliance of Great Britain gold medal award
- 2014 International Garden Photographer of the Year - commended
- 2013 Landscape Photographer of the Year - commended & book cover shot
- 2012 Landscape Photographer of the Year - commended
My work has also been widely published, appearing on everything from books and magazines to jam jars and jigsaw puzzles, you can see some examples here.
For my landscapes images I have always used Canon DSLRs and I currently use the 5D mkIV body, Canon L series lenses and Lee filters. I also use a a Fuji X-Pro1 converted for infrared for black and white photography.
I am currently busy working on 'Photographing East Anglia', a photo location guidebook for Fotovue, as well as on new commissions for the National Trust. In 2018 I'm excited to be leading several photography workshops for Tatra Photography, beginning with a northern lights special in Iceland.
Telephone: 07734 068605