Terms & conditions.
Deposits & Payments
1. All workshop deposits secure the workshop booking for the specific date of that workshop.
2. Deposits are non-refundable and not transferable to any other workshop.
3. The remaining balance will be due 28 days in advance of the arranged workshop date.
4. If the workshop is booked less than 28 days in advance of the workshop date full payment will be payable at the time of booking.
5. Should the workshop be cancelled by the client less than 28 days before the workshop date the client will be liable for the full cost. The workshop may be transferred to a later available date and every effort will be made to fill the original place but should this not be possible the client will be liable for the full cost. If the client cancels the workshop more than 28 days prior to the workshop the deposit will be retained.
6. Justin Minns Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 28 days in advance of the workshop. If this is necessary we will if possible make arrangements with the client to transfer the booking to another workshop. If this is not possible a full refund will given.
7. If the cancellation is out of the control of Justin Minns Photography, e.g. natural disasters or tutor illness, we may give the client less than 28 days notice. The monies paid will be transferable to another workshop. 8. We are at the mercy of the British weather, if poor or inclement weather is experienced when a workshop is in progress, it may necessitate an early finish - in such instances this is considered beyond the control of participants and Justin Minns Photography. However, every effort will be made to provide indoor tuition as an alternative.
9. Justin Minns Photography cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
10. All clients participate at their own risk and Justin Minns Photography can accept no responsibility for injury or damage to their persons or property. It is recommended that the client obtains a standard holiday or public liability insurance policy to cover themselves against injury, theft or cancellation.
11. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. We will do our best but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
12. On workshops that include overnight accommodation, rooms are booked and allocated on a single occupancy basis, although in some cases it may be a double room offered.
13. Any preset itinerary needs to be flexible. The weather, the tides and outside influences can alter the best laid plans. It may be necessary to change itineraries - should this happen, participants' understanding is greatly appreciated!
14. All participants must be 18 years or over on the day of the workshop. Under 18's are welcome to attend a workshop but must be accompanied by a participating adult.
15. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the completion of the workshop.
Justin Minns Photography, 3 Peterhouse, Creeting St Peter, Suffolk IP6 8QP
Tel. 07734 068605